Here you will find recent shoots and stories behind some of my photography. You can contact me at maureen.light@yahoo.com 281-704-0014

Friday, May 6, 2011

I took two weeks off last month to venture out with my visiting friends from Germany. The guys came from Bar25 in Berlin to cook for the Wunderbar luncheon at Parkside restaurant in Austin to promote German music during SXSW. Dorothea came to hangout with ME. After peeling our fair share of potatoes and helping pass out Schmalzbrot (Thank you Greg for taking this photo of us in our Dirndls!) we set out to find some adventure on our own.

                                                              Hamilton's Pool, Austin, Texas
Beaver's Bend State Park, Oklahoma



Ouachita State Park, Hot Springs, Arkansas
 
Tyler State Park, Texas



 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got to see your friend and have such a good time.
You deserve it!

Romonia Isaac said...

Beautiful pictures! I live less than an hour away from Tyler!!! Would have loved to had seen you but at the same time I am glad you got to see your friend! The Dogwood photos are gorgeous!

Maureen Light Photography said...

Oh Romonia I thought of you the whole time we were there, but it was just a very short trip. A place to lay our head for a couple hours.

We used to camp in Tyler when I was a kid and we would always go in the spring when the Dogwoods were in full bloom. Great memories!