Here you will find recent shoots and stories behind some of my photography. You can contact me at maureen.light@yahoo.com 281-704-0014

Sunday, May 8, 2011

These delightful young ladies belong to my old friend Al from high school. It had been almost twenty years since we had seen each other, both now with two daughters, both naming our first "Libby".  It's a bit of a head trip to see your old friends, once silly teenagers, but now grown up and dads. We has such a fun session in Ft Worth this spring when the sun was warn, while there was still a bit of left over ice on the ground. 

Have you noticed my fabulous new logo? Al, interesting enough, works as a medical illustrator. We collaborated our brains and came up with exactly what I didn't know I wanted. Love it!
 



2 comments:

Melanie said...

Love these--I remember when you posted the umbrella one. It's nice to see more of the girls' personalities too; what a fun family! :)

Maureen Light Photography said...

They ARE such a fun family!! So delightful to photograph!