Here you will find recent shoots and stories behind some of my photography. You can contact me at maureen.light@yahoo.com 281-704-0014

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

 

The most delicious post EVER! If you haven't discovered the little hidden gem of  Jitterbug Cafe in the Cypress subdivision of Fairfield you've been denying yourself some greatness!  I knew I found something special when I walked in the door after only being there a few times and they called out my name with a big fat hello.  Superb food and drinks, friendly owners and staff, live bands on the weekend evenings, ...and best of all you can roast marshmallows and make s'mores! Eat your heart out Starbucks!

 

 

 
 

 

 


 

     

 



3 comments:

Kim said...

luv luv luv ;) I am so going to hit up the local coffee shop now. LOL! :)

Anonymous said...

Much more than a coffee shop for sure! Food looks great and what a fun looking staff. -Sara

Melanie said...

Great photos-- I wish I lived close to that shop! I like that their salad looks normal size, like something you could actually finish in one sitting, but the delicious-looking, whipped-cream-topped drink is the size of a flower pot. That's the way things *should* be. :)