Here you will find recent shoots and stories behind some of my photography. You can contact me at maureen.light@yahoo.com 281-704-0014

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

 

My sister gave me A LOT of makeovers when I was a teenager.  I begged her to keep it natural looking, but it was the 80's after all and for someone who never wore make-up it was quite a drastic change.  She always had a before-her-time-artistic-soul and for as long as I can remember dreamed of becoming a make-up artist. She just recently followed this dream and has even launched her own make-up line.

This past Christmas after unwrapping gifts she did everyone's make-up... including mine. Having flashbacks of neon eyeshadow and blue eyeliner I sat obediently in the chair. Again I asked for a natural look, and you know what, I got it. I looked pretty...darn...amazing along with everyone else!!!   Natural to dramatic she does it all! To find out more you can click on her site here...  http://janeburch.com/





No comments: