Here you will find recent shoots and stories behind some of my photography. You can contact me at maureen.light@yahoo.com 281-704-0014

Sunday, August 23, 2009

My sister came to town for work a month or so ago and stayed at the Icon Hotel downtown. I'd never heard of it, but she told me to bring my camera along because it was soo uber cool...it was built in 1910 and was once a bank. I love anything and everything vintage so of course I did. The lobby was absolutely grand which impressed me, but I wasn't prepared for how fun HER room was! I literally gasped when I walked in. It looked like we had walked into a dollhouse's bedroom. We immediately left to run to Forever 21 (that new huge two story one downtown) to buy my daughter's each a new outfit so I could take their photo.

2 comments:

Maria Hibbs said...

These are great!! The first one is my very favorite!!

J Fo said...

Stunning! I love the architecture and the great colors. What a cool place!